Flow analysis software

Xiangle Sun sunxiangle at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 17:12:44 EDT 2007

Hi, Flowers,
We just got BD LSRII flow cytometer with FACSDiva
software. I know Flowjo is a popular software and some
people use FlowJo instead of FACSDiva to do data
analysis even it comes with instrument.
 My questions are:
1. What are the advantages of FlowJo and FACSDiva.
Then is it worth of purchasing FlowJo to do analysis?
2. How about the feature of FlowJo and FACSDiva on DNA
cycle analysis?
3. Are there any other better analysis softwares?
either for multicolor phenotyping, DNA cycle or both?

Any comments that based on your experience will be
greatly appreciated!

Xiangle Sun