Torrey Pines Optical Technology Seminar - September 18th, 2007

Alan Saluk asaluk at scripps.edu
Tue Sep 11 14:23:09 EDT 2007

Flowers--

We are pleased to invite you to the 1st Annual Torrey Pines Optical
Technology (TPOT) Symposium at The Scripps Research Institute in La
Jolla, CA.  The goal of this symposium is to bring both new technologies
and novel functional research applications together to provide a range
of topics that educate the research community as well as the technical
flow community.  For more details and the schedule see:

http://facs.scripps.edu/TPOT.html

Featured Speakers:

Michael MacHeyzer-Williams (The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla
CA): "Regulating Adaptive Immunity: Helper T-cell Control of B-Cell

Manfred Koller (Cyntellect, Inc. San Diego CA): "Automated
High-Throughput Cell Imaging Coupled with in situ Laser-Mediated Cell
manipulation on the LEAP System"

Joseph Trotter (BD Biosciences, San Jose CA): "Setting Up for Flow
Cytometry and Knowing your Boundaries"

Matthew Ritter (The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla CA): "Cell
Therapy for Eye Disease"

Holden Maecker (BD Biosciences, San Jose CA): "T-Cell Response
Signatures in CMV, HIV, and Cancer"

There will be no fees associated with this symposium, but we ask that
you RSVP to Pat McClintock (pmcclin at scripps.edu) so we can get an
accurate head count for lunch purposes.

We look forward to seeing you and if you have any questions, please feel
free to contact me.

al