Cytometry software for linux

Ryan Brinkman rbrinkman at bccrc.ca
Tue Sep 11 14:32:31 EDT 2007

flowCore/flowUtils/flowViz/flowQ are available through Bioconductor
http://bioconductor.org/ and are free, open source packages for the
analysis of flow cytometry data. Code is available for linux/windows and
Mac platforms. The packages are  under active development, so the latest
version are much better. As it is based on R you can generate figures
(e.g., PDF) suitable for presentation. Caveat: The packages are more
suitable to high throughput analysis.

Some background is available which shows a bit of what this software can
do:

http://bioconductor.org/workshops/2007/BioC2007/labs/flowcore1/

Cheers,
Ryan