Changing Sample ID codes in Cell Quest data files

Tanya Tolmachoff tanya.tolmachoff at denovosoftware.com
Mon Sep 10 19:37:04 EDT 2007

Hi Nathan,

This is very easy to do in FCS Express.  You can start with an empty
layout - go to FCS File - View Header.	Select the file you want to
update and open it.  Use the "All Keywords" button to find the keyword
you want to change - in this case "Sample ID".	Enter the correct sample
id information in the value column and click OK.  Make sure that you
save your changes - FCS File - Save.

You can do this for each of the mislabeled files.

If you have any problems doing this - you can contact us directly at
Support at denovosoftware.com

Regards,

Tanya Tolmachoff

Director Sales & Marketing