FL2H in PI cell cycle analysis

Verity Software House verity at vsh.com
Fri Sep 7 17:30:59 EDT 2007

For some reason I did not get Yobou's email, just Arjmand's reply.  Arjmand
is correct in that you should use a linear parameter for cell cycle analysis
and you should check your cytometer to be sure you are getting a linear
response over the full scale.  You should also use the FL2-area (integrated
signal), this insures that you are getting "total" signal from each event
not just the peak signal.  We have a complete set of DNA Cell Cycle Analysis
Rules and would be happy to send you a copy if you are interested.

If you have any other questions about cell cycle analysis I would be happy
to work with you directly.

Best regards

Don Herbert

Technical Support Manager