Intracellular Flow Cytometry Course (FloCyte)

barteneva@cbr.med.harvard.edu barteneva at cbr.med.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 6 13:30:59 EDT 2007

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that we are hosting the FloCyte Intracellular Flow Cytometry
Course at Immune Disease Institute, Harvard Medical School Affiliate.

Date:	October 17, 2007 from 9 AM to 6 PM
(The day before the Annual New England Cytometry meeting at Cambridge
(http://www.bostoncytometry.org/NEChomepage.html))

Location: Library, 800 Huntington Ave, Immune Disease Institute, HMS
(directions can be found at:
http://cbrinstitute.org/page.php?branch=contact&page=800huntington&type=0)

Instructor: prof. Dorothy Lewis, Department of Immunology, Baylor Colege of Medicine
(http://www.bcm.edu/immuno/?pmid=2023)

Syllabus includes discussion of fixation and  permeabilization techniques, applications
like DNA staining, GFP, phosphorylation, mitochondrial dyes etc

For more information on this and other courses please, go to www.flocyte.com
(http://www.flocyte.com/FRTP/itinerary.htm) or contact Sue DeMaggio at
FloCyte at FloCyte.com.

Best regards,

Natasha Barteneva

Dr Natasha Barteneva
Immune Disease Institute
Director,Flow and Imaging Cytometry Core,
Harvard Medical School
200 Longwood Ave, #239(Armenise Building)
Boston 02115, MA
phone: 617-278-3037
fax: 617-278-3030
e-mail: barteneva at cbr.med.harvard.edu