result presentation and stat for simple one color experiment

Marko Marjanovic mmarjano at irb.hr
Tue Sep 4 10:39:12 EDT 2007

Dear fellow cytometry "major" experts :)...

A colleague of mine has a question and I'm forwarding it to you:

"I'm trying to compare the expression levels of my gene of interest
between several cell lines by dying, first with primary antibody and
then with FITC-labeled secondary antibody, I also use an isotype control.
Could somebody tell me how should I present my results in numbers (not
only graphically) and can I do statistics between 3 experiments in order
to show that the expression is constant and significant?"

Thanks all,

Marko.

--
Marko Marjanovic, B.Sc.