Looking for 450 excitation capability

Jonathan VanDyke vandykjo at ohsu.edu
Fri Oct 12 12:20:44 EDT 2007

Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone had access to or knew of someone with a
sorter with  ~450nm excitation capability.  I currently only have the
standard Aria setup and the compound of interest has a dip in excitation
at 488nm (I have a standard 3 laser FACS Aria Violet,Blue,Red) and none
of those lasers are adequate.  I would be more then grateful for any
advice/recommendations no matter how small.

Thank you for your time,
Jonathan Van Dyke
Oregon Health and Science Univ.
Portland,OR

PS: I will have a excitation spectra available shortly. Let me know and
I will send an attachment on a per-email basis.