Apoptotic, healthy or necrotic?

Dahui You dahui_you at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 23:23:15 EDT 2007

Hello, everyone:
I am sorry to bring this up again since this seems to be discussed a lot before.
My problem is that I've already been using a 6-color combination (Pacific blue, PerCP, Alexa 488, PE, PE-Cy7 and APC) to differentiate Th1/Th2 or Tc1/Tc2 cells in the lung homogenates. Now upon this, we would like to see if there is any apoptosis or necrosis going on in these different cell populations.
I am wondering if there any convenient kit available to detect apoptotic and/or necrotic cells without interfere with those 6 colors I am currently using.
Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated and thank everyone in advance.

Sincerely,

Dahui You
Department of Biological Sciences
Louisiana State University