FloCyte Regional Training Oct 29-31 NYC

VSahi@adarc.org VSahi at adarc.org
Wed Oct 3 11:00:56 EDT 2007

The Flow Cytometry Core Facility is pleased to host the FloCyte Regional Training Program, offering 2 Flow Cytometry Courses here in NYC,	at the Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center, Oct. 29-31, 2007. FloCyte will be presenting a Basic Flow Cytometry Course for the beginners or for those who would like a firmer foundation in flow. For those who are interested in continuing your flow education, there will also be an excellent advanced course in multiparameter flow and compensation. I'm familiar with this program and know that is a valuable learning experience, and I'd like to encourage you to invite others you might know from this or other institutions who would also benefit.  Please visit the website for more information on course content  www.FloCyte.com click on Training.  You will also find the course registration on the website.

This is an excellent opportunity to increase your knowledge of Flow Cytometry.

Thank you,

Vincent Sahi
Core Facility Manager
The Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center