Internet based flow time signups

Sripriya Subramaniam sripriya at
Fri Mar 16 09:57:04 EDT 2007

Hi David,

Calendars Net has a good online web calendar. One can configure the calendar as per requirements and it is pretty simple to use.

More details are at :

Sripriya Subramaniam

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Haviland, David L
  Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 1:33 PM
  Subject: Internet based flow time signups

  Our facility has need of moving beyond phone, pencil and paper as a means of signing up for flow time.   Does anyone out there use any form of web based means of booking and reserving flow time?	  As a stop gap, we are trying to use the feature in Outlook's Calendar but I don't have high hopes of its success.

  Any thoughts or comments welcome.

  David L. Haviland, Ph.D.

  Assistant Professor, Immunology

  Institute of Molecular Medicine, R637I