Problem with RNA Preps from ARIA Sorts

Scott Tighe scott.tighe at uvm.edu
Wed Jun 27 10:37:48 EDT 2007

CK

We sort cells for RNA routinely with good success. I have attached a
flow sort for RNA protocol as well. Hope this document helps

Scott

Scott W. Tighe
Sr. Research Tech III

Vermont Cancer Center
University of Vermont
Microarray and Flow Cytometry Core Facilities
Health Science Research Facility 305
Burlington Vermont 05405
802-656-2557 -DNA Lab
802-656-2557-Microarray Lab