Autocompensation concern

Marty Bigos mbigos at gladstone.ucsf.edu
Wed Jun 27 16:57:20 EDT 2007

Hi-

The basic algorithm of matrix inversion to calculate compensation has
been known since the first published paper on compensation by Loken,
Parks, et al.

However, specific implementations might vary, for example,, adding
noise to the baseline, etc.

So I think it is always a good idea to check the results on your
compensation controls.

Marty Bigos, Director
Gladstone Flow Core

mail: