ON-LINE SCHEDULING SOFTWARE

Marty Bigos mbigos at gladstone.ucsf.edu
Tue Jun 26 18:52:47 EDT 2007

We've used Calendars for the Web very successfully for years. You can
look at our implimentation through our web site http://
www.gladstone.ucsf.edu/gladstone/php/?sitename=flowcytometry  (go to
Scheduling on the left) or link directly at http://chronos.ucsf.edu/
cgi-bin/calweb/calweb.cgi The software is relative cheap  (~$200) and
they will host it for you for a very modest fee ($50/yr?).

Marty

Marty Bigos, Director
Gladstone Flow Core

mail: