ON-LINE SCHEDULING SOFTWARE

Kraus, Elizabeth elizabkr at BaylorHealth.edu
Mon Jun 25 13:30:55 EDT 2007

Hello all...

We are currently in need of switching from paper scheduling to on-line
scheduling for two FACSCaliburs.

Please let me know how you have solved the problem for your lab.  Our
primary needs are as follows:

1. Individual log-in with permissions to modify only your own entries.
2. No double booking of time.
3. Locking down the schedule at 12:00 a.m. the day of so that no deletions
can be made at that point.

Has anyone used Outlook Calendar with any success?

Thanks in advance,

Elizabeth Kowalski

Elizabeth T. Kraus-Kowalski
Manager, Flow Cytometry Core Facility
3434 Live Oak St. Suite 200.1
Dallas, TX. 75204
214/820-3586
elizabkr at bhcs.com

This e-mail, facsimile, or letter and any files or attachments transmitted with it
contains information that is confidential and privileged. This information is intended
only for the use of the individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are
the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this
information is strictly prohibited and possibly a violation of federal or state law and
regulations. If you have received this information in error, please notify Baylor Health
Care System immediately at 1-866-402-1661 or via e-mail at privacy at baylorhealth.edu.
Baylor Health Care System, its subsidiaries, and affiliates hereby claim all applicable
privileges related to this information.