LSR II vs. Cyan flow cytometer

Simon Monard smonard at ibmc.up.pt
Sun Jun 24 12:17:57 EDT 2007

Although I agree with what Marty says here IMHO the robustness of the instrument
is a very important consideration and this cannot be tested by running a few
samples. Also the support provided by the manufacturer. If you can get the
company to leave you an instrument for a month or two that would be ideal.
Best

Simon

--
Simon Monard