Thanks to all!

Uriel TK utk1 at 013.net
Sat Jun 23 08:30:02 EDT 2007

Dear flowing (or should it be cytometrying?) friends:
I am very happy that my first article as first author has just been published and, fittingly, it deals with quite some cytometric issues. The reason for this post is to let you know that in the article there is a sincere acknowledgement to all of you, members of the list (you can check it out here http://www.springerlink.com/content/u746703q6u57654n/). The help, ideas, suggestions and support that you give have been invaluable. It is a privilege to be able to reach out to you all and have such generous replies.

All the best,

Uriel.
Uriel Trahtemberg, M.Sc.
MD/PhD student
The Laboratory for Cellular and Molecular Immunology
The Hebrew University - Hadassah Medical Organization
Jerusalem - ISRAEL