ISAC Sponsored Patrick Autissier Finished 3000 mile Race across America

J. Paul Robinson jpr at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Sat Jun 23 11:34:53 EDT 2007

Colleagues

Here is the official Scorecard:
#191 - Patrick Autissier  Finish   3042.8 miles  on 06/22  at 18:03
after a total of 12 days 05:34 or 293:34:00 Hours an average of 10.36MPH

As president of ISAC I want to officially congratulate Patrick on this
amazing feat.	I hope that more of you go to his website and sponsor
his charities. Patrick crossed the finsih line yesterday evening at
6:03pm ib Boston having ridden entirely across the USA.

Please join with me in sending Patrick your congratulations...his email is
Patrick Autissier <pautissi at bidmc.harvard.edu>

Regards

Paul Robinson

--
J. Paul Robinson
SVM Professor of Cytomics

Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories
Bindley Bioscience Center
1203 West State Street
Discovery Park, Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057