[Overton Subtraction] - here is the weblink

J. Paul Robinson jpr at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Thu Jun 21 21:44:28 EDT 2007

Colleagues

You should all know that Wiley Have made all back issues of Cytometry
freely available on the internet - this includes way back to the first
volume. I generally gain access at this address but this may be related
to my institutional link...of course, all ISAC members have access to
either the hard copy or electronic versions of Cytometry Part A:

I think that you should be able to get the paper here

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jissue/110539000

With Kind regards
Paul Robinson
Purdue

--
J. Paul Robinson
SVM Professor of Cytomics

Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories
Bindley Bioscience Center
1203 West State Street
Discovery Park, Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057