linear regression analysis for two fluorescence parameters

Waring, Michael MWARING at PARTNERS.ORG
Thu Jun 21 14:07:51 EDT 2007

Long time reader, first time poster... and I'm actually posting for one of my
core users:
"I am trying to determine the degree of correlation between two fluorescence
parameters within a single gated population.  Samples were acquired on a LSRII,
and the compensated and gated populations were defined using FlowJo.  I need to
determine whether the degree of expression for two markers on cells within the
defined population are co-variant.  I'd especially like to get an R value.  Is
there a way to extract the compensated X and Y fluorescence values from the
population of interest so I can analyze them with statistics software?	Thanks a
lot for your help."

Mike Waring
Massachusetts General Hospital
Charlestown, MA 02129

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the
person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the
Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.