6-Color

Katzke, Kathleen A. Kathleen.Katzke at osfhealthcare.org
Tue Jun 19 14:21:47 EDT 2007

We have just bought a FACSCanto and are trying to figure out what
6-color panels we would use for our clinical reference lab. Are there
clinical labs out there that are doing 6-color panels that they would be
willing to share with us? Any help would be appreciated, and as the
manager says "why reinvent the wheel?". I checked the Purdue website for