Incomplete DiVa data printout

Barbara Joan Taylor taylorba at mail.nih.gov
Fri Jun 15 15:49:28 EDT 2007

Hi DiVa users

I responded only to Ray but since so many people are seeing this problem I
will tell you how ours got fixed. It was several years ago so I do not
remember exactly but the problem was either that the computer was printing
to the spooler and not directly to the printer or vice versa. My IT person
changed it and every printout has been complete ever since. If this is not
enough information to help, let me know and I will get more from my IT
person.

The problem was specific to only one DiVa computer but occurred on multiple
printers.

Barb

Barbara J Taylor
Facility Manager, FACS Core