AW: Incomplete DiVa data printout

Gerner Wilhelm Wilhelm.Gerner at vu-wien.ac.at
Fri Jun 15 03:01:39 EDT 2007

Dear colleagues,

you may try the following: Select the the relevant printer from the Windows start-menu, do a right-click for properties, select "Advanced" and check the the ticks in the lower half of this window: you should set a tick for "Print spooled documents first" but the other three options should not be selected. In our case this solved the problem (FACSAria with Diva 5.02 connected via TCP/IP to a Xerox Phaser 8200).

Regards
Wilhelm Gerner

Wilhelm Gerner
Clinical Immunology
University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna
Veterinärplatz 1
1210 Vienna
Austria
phone +43-1-25077-2753