Incomplete DiVa data printout

Joanne Lannigan joannelannigan at virginia.edu
Thu Jun 14 20:11:32 EDT 2007

Hi Ray:
We have the same problem with a Xerox Docuprint N2125. If you switch samples
before the previous one finishes printing this occurs. I basically watch my
printer icon and wait until it finishes printing before switching samples. I
figured this was just another annoying DiVa feature, but if anybody has a
work around I would love to hear it.
:)

Joanne Lannigan, MS
Director, Flow Cytometry Core Facility