No positive signal on Pacific Blue (UNCLASSIFIED)

Bradfute, Steven B Dr NRC Steven.Bradfute at us.army.mil
Fri Jun 15 09:29:49 EDT 2007

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

We are having a hard time picking up positive signals with Pacific Blue
on a CantoII.  The laser power is normal; there's a nice negative
population that looks normal, and the signal increases when we increase
the voltage.  The other lasers are working fine.  (We know the Pacific
blue stain is good because another CantoII detects the same samples
really nicely.)  The mirrors and filters look okay at first glance, and
we read Pacific Blue on this machine just fine 3 weeks ago.  Anyone have
ideas on what could be going on?
Thanks,
Steven

Steven Bradfute