LaserPure20 heat exchanger for innova 90 laser

Rajan, Bhargavi BRajan at cnmc.org
Wed Jun 13 16:58:20 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have a Coherent's Innova 90 water cooled laser that I am running in
UV. I need to install a LaserPure 20 heat exchanger system to this laser
due to fluctuations in pressure and temperature of the water supply we
have currently. Does anyone have a used heat exchanger system that they
could spare or would like to get rid of? Please let me know.

Any other suggestions/comments are welcome.

Thanks,

Bhargavi Rajan

Technical Coordinator,  Flow Cytometry Facility

Children's Research Institute

Children's National Medical Center

111 Michigan Ave, Washington DC-20010

PHONE: 202 884 2308

FAX: 202 884 3929

EMAIL: brajan at cnmc.org

and privileged information.	Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.