Incomplete DiVa data printout

DeCoste, Christina J cdecoste at Princeton.EDU
Wed Jun 13 18:54:19 EDT 2007

Ray,

Hi, I've seen the same phenomenon.  I find it occurs when you change too
quickly from one page display to another -- i.e., switch onto the next
tube to print before the first one has finished its trip to the printer
in one piece (your "complete data" file).  I employ the highly technical
method of counting to five before switching to the next tube -- seems to
be the interval that works well with my color printer.	I've also found
that simply switching to any other window view you may have open before
the data send is complete will result in the same incomplete printout.

Hope this helps you out --

Regards,
~Tina
Christina J. DeCoste