Measurement of HLA Antibodies

J. Paul Robinson jpr at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Thu Jun 14 00:08:40 EDT 2007

I refer you to
UNIT 6.16      Flow Cytometric Assessment of HLA Alloantibodies

Current protocols in Cytometry.
http://www.mrw.interscience.wiley.com/emrw/9780471142959/cp/cpcy/article/cy0616/current/h
tml

I am not sure if the above address is my institutional address so if so
it wont work for people outside my institution. However you can probably
find CP cytometry in your library.

Kin regards
JPaul Robinson
Editor, CP Cytometry

--
J. Paul Robinson
SVM Professor of Cytomics

Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories
Bindley Bioscience Center
1203 West State Street
Discovery Park, Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057