Proposal for a POST ISAC XXIV cruise of the Danube

FloCyte Associates, INC flocyte at FloCyte.com
Tue Jun 12 18:15:52 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

Want to extend the relaxing part of our next international
meeting?  The post meeting vacation??

I am organizing a post ISAC XXIV cruise on the Danube!	For those who
did the Post "Montpellier ISAC meeting" cruise on the Saone and
Rhone, in 2000, you know how fun these river cruises are.  And for
those who have not done a river cruise, this is your chance, with a
group of great cytometrists!  By way of introduction, these cruises
are on low river cruise ships, with very small capacities... just 136
passengers max!!  (so our early booking is essential!)	They are
relaxing, interesting, and offer engaging opportunities to meet folks
from all over!	The food is excellent, and there is on board
entertainment and lectures as well (NOT on cytometry!!!) on the local
history and folklore.  Prices include all meals and all (guided)
shore excursions!!  We'll enjoy a captain's welcome and farewell
dinner There is very little to add!  Except maybe a bottle of wine
with dinner!!  And I'll throw in a bottle of Great Hungarian wine to
welcome you!   Your costs are contained!!  You won't be nickel and
dimed into poverty!

We have two itinerary options .... and I will be happy to organize
whichever (or both) you suggest.  Both are from Uniworld, so you can
look up the itineraries on line if you like at www.uniworld.com
,  Distinguished as "Top Ten Small Ship Cruise Line" by
Travel+Leisure Magazine!!  I've compared these and the prices on
Uniworld are well below comparable itineraries on other European
River Cruise lines.

The first, European Jewels, a 16 day cruise leaving Budapest on May
25, begins with 2 days of sightseeing there, boarding the River
Princess on the 27th, to travel up the Danube, through Vienna, the
Wachau Valley, Melk, Passau, Regensburg, up the Main River,  Bamberg,
Wurzburg, Wertheim, with side trips to Miltenberg and Heidelberg,
Rudesheim on the Rhine, Cologne and then Amsterdam...  On this cruise
there are 13 guided shore excursions.  We are offered a $200 group
discount from the standard prices (which vary by category, from $4339
- 5539)  plus a $250 discount for early booking (by Nov. 30 2007) and
a $50 on board credit if we get 20 passengers!	This cruise also
offers extend post cruise stay in Amsterdam.

The second option, Enchanting Danube, an 8 day cruise, requires us to
travel by land / train / air to Passau by May 25, to board the River
Empress to cruise back the Danube to Budapest... this cruise goes
through Linz, Durnstein, through the Wachau Valley to Vienna,
Bratislava in Slovakia, and Budapest.  This cruise includes 6 guided
shore excursions.   We are offered a $100 group discount from
standard rates (which vary from $2449 - $3549) plus a $150 early
booking discount, and a $50 on board credit if we get 20.

If you are interested in exploring the options, joining us for one or
the other of these post ISAC eastern Europe vacations,	please
contact me as soon as possible by return email.  I will be happy to
give you the price breakdown for different category levels.  Be
advised the lower cost ones go first...  I will be reviewing a
contract to pursue these options next week.  Your interest will help
determine which we pursue!

  Sue

Susan DeMaggio, MS BSMT(ASCP) QCym
President and CEO

FloCyte Associates, INC.
Flow Cytometry Recruiting and Training
9 Schubert Court
Irvine, CA  92617

949-725-3754
FAX 725-3752

FloCyte at FloCyte.com
www.FloCyte.com

The biggest mistake that you can make is to believe that you are
working for somebody else. Job security is gone. The driving force of
a career must come from the individual. Remember: Jobs are owned by
the company, you own your career! - Earl Nightingale, author,
speaker, motivator