Incomplete DiVa data printout

Ray Hester rhester at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Wed Jun 13 10:24:53 EDT 2007

Hi,

Wondering if anyone else is having this problem:  when we print data
from our Vantage DiVa (v. 4.0), most of the time all of the data is
printed (e.g., 'complete data' attachment).  Sometimes, however, part of
the data is missing ('incomplete data').  Re-printing results in a
complete data sheet, but several printouts later, it will occur again.

I'm not sure if this is  problem with our printer (a _cheap_ HP Deskjet
5740) or our copy of DiVa software?  It's been going on for a long time
and I'm just now getting around to trying to figure it out.

Is anyone with a similar sorter and DiVa software version having the
same problem?

Thanks for any help.

Ray Hester
Univ of South Alabama