Photos...more needed

Guy Hermans Guy.Hermans at ablynx.com
Mon Jun 11 12:01:13 EDT 2007

A case of general photobleaching???

------------------------------------
Ablynx NV
Guy Hermans, PhD
Senior Scientist
guy.hermans at ablynx.com
Technologiepark 4
B-9052 Zwijnaarde
Belgium
tel: +32 (0)9 261 06 57
fax: +32 (0)9 261 06 27
mobile: +32 (0)486 788 551
------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: J. Paul Robinson [mailto:jpr at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 8:48 PM
To: cyto-inbox
Subject: Photos...more needed

I have not yet received any response to my request for photos of Low
Kamentsky  -  I also need Bart Gledhill ... where are all the avid ISAC
photographers....check you old 35 mm slides....!!

anyone?

Paul

--
J. Paul Robinson
SVM Professor of Cytomics

Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories
Bindley Bioscience Center
1203 West State Street
Discovery Park, Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
Ph (765) 494 0757; Fax (765) 494 0517
email: jpr at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
www.cyto.purdue.edu

Join ISAC - www.isac-net.org

Change lives today  - www.cytometryforlife.org

THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR
ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS
PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.
If the reader of this E-mail message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately at
ablynx at ablynx.com. Thank you for your co-operation.

"NANOBODY" and "NANOCLONE" are registered trademarks of Ablynx N.V.