Immune function panel

Masa Sasagawa masas at bastyr.edu
Mon Jun 11 12:28:49 EDT 2007

Hi Natalie, interesting attempt.

Are you testing peripheral blood, other body fluids, or tissue samples?
I assume you are talking about PBMC. But then what types of cancer
patients, what stage, gender, age? Do you realize how many samples you
may need to reach sufficient statistical power for such broad analyses?
Are you investigating cytokines, cell typing, or both? There are diurnal
as well as menstrual variations of immune cell count and typing. You may
want to narrow down your focus more.

Regards,
Masa

Masa Sasagawa, ND
Naturopathic Physician - Washington
Affiliate Assistant Professor - University of Washington
  School of Nursing, Dept of Biobehavioral Nursing and Health Systems
Postdoctoral Research Fellow - Bastyr University
14500 Juanita Dr NE, #472
Kenmore, WA 98028
Phone: 425-602-3178
Fax: 425-602-3079