Problems with dropdelay on FacsAria

Wayne Harris waharri at emory.edu
Mon Jun 11 01:15:08 EDT 2007

check the red laser that illuminates the side streams. it is probably
losing power output. You can ask BD probably to just send the
replacement if the engineer can't come. it is very simple to
replace.  A new  full powered laser will likely eliminate the problem.

Wayne A. C. Harris
Bone Marrow Transplant Laboratory
Immunology and Flow Cytometry Assays Laboratory
Winship Cancer Institute, Emory University
1701 Uppergate Drive
WCI, building C, Rm#4032
Atlanta GA  30322
404-727-3086