Facstar plus

Peter Lopez plopez at saturn.med.nyu.edu
Fri Jun 8 09:30:49 EDT 2007

While cleaning up my lab I found a spares kit for a BD Facstar plus. We
don't have a Facstar here, so if you can use this
let me know and it's yours. It is not complete, but does include a
nozzle body, obscuration bar, tips, tip removal tool, the glass test
tubes for the sample area, and a few more items.
I'd prefer to keep the kit intact and not remove individual parts.
First preference is for someone in the NYC area who can come pick it up.
Otherwise I'll put all the parts into a smaller box for shipment.

Thanks.

Peter Lopez
NYU Medical Center
212.263.5907