First Announcement - SAVE THE DATE - GLIIFCA 16

Bushnell, Timothy Timothy_Bushnell at URMC.Rochester.edu
Wed Jun 6 10:49:06 EDT 2007

Colleagues:

On behalf of the Program Committee, I wish to invite you to the 16th
annual meeting of the Great Lakes International Imaging and Flow
Cytometry Association (GLIIFCA).  The meeting will be held on September
28th through September 30th at the Radisson Riverfront Hotel in Windsor,
Ontario.

The meeting details are shaping up, and details can be found at
http://www.gliifca.org/gliifca16.html

Some highlights include:

*	Friday pre-meeting Core Managers Workshop

*	The ever-popular Lunch roundtable discussions

*	Mini-symposium on data analysis, with an extended discussion
after presentations by Dr.'s Alan Moser and Bruce Bagwell

*	This years Carleton and Sigrid Stewart Lecture will be presented
by Dr. Frank Mandy, of Health Canada

Again, the latest details can be found at our website:
http://www.gliifca.org <http://www.gliifca.org/>

I hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Tim Bushnell

President and Program Chair

GLIIFCA 16

Timothy Bushnell, Ph.D.

Research Assistant Professor, Pediatrics and Oncology

Director, CPBR Flow Lab

University of Rochester

Office: 585-273-5535

Lab: 585-273-1361