Second announcement - WNYFUG 2007

Bushnell, Timothy Timothy_Bushnell at URMC.Rochester.edu
Wed Jun 6 10:23:03 EDT 2007

Colleagues:

The 4th annual WNYFUG meeting will be held on 11 July, 2007 at the
University of Rochester Medical Center.  Registration can be found here:
http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/wnyfug/pdf/wnyfug-2007reg.pdf

If you have trouble with the registration form, please email my
directly.

The meeting will open at 8:30 with registration and a breakfast,
sponsored by Invitrogen/Molecular Probes.  The morning session is
devoted to technical innovations in flow.

At noon is a poster session, with a prize of a 30 gig Video ipod for the
best poster being provided by Dako.  Lunch will again be sponsored by
BD-Biosciences.

The afternoon will start with Scientific Cytometry.  The afternoon
coffee break is sponsored by Cytek Development, and the meeting
concludes with a session on Clinical Flow.

In addition, at this year's meeting we will be awarding of the first
annual Leon L. Wheeless Innovations in Cytometry award, sponsored by
Amnis Corporation.

For the latest information, please go to
http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/wnyfug

Additionally, we are offering 2 Flocyte courses.  On July 10th, we will
be offering the Intracellular Flow course, and on the 12th, the
Multiparameter Flow course.  You can register for these meetings at
http://www.flocyte.com/FRTP/itinerary.htm

Regards

Tim Bushnell

Organizer, WNYFUG

Timothy Bushnell, Ph.D.

Research Assistant Professor, Pediatrics and Oncology

Director, CPBR Flow Lab

University of Rochester

Office: 585-273-5535

Lab: 585-273-1361