LSR II vs. FACScanto

Marty Bigos mbigos at gladstone.ucsf.edu
Tue Jun 5 13:51:52 EDT 2007

The stability problem may have been due to an early excitation optics
configuration. We have 3 LSR-IIs around here with 150 mW green lasers
and all are stable after 15 min.

BD should be able to give you the spec on the green laser lifetime.
None of the lasers here have failed, and the oldest is more than 2
years old, getting daily operation.

Marty Bigos, Director
Gladstone Flow Core

mail: