Identifying skin sub-populations by flow cytometry

Roberts Joanna joanna.roberts at epfl.ch
Mon Jun 4 09:05:21 EDT 2007

Dear Flow Cytometry community,

I would like to identify sub populations of cells in the skin. Are there
surface markers for which antibodies are available being used by anyone
to identify cells such as keratinocytes, melanocytes, langerhans cells,
and fibroblasts? I am not that familiar with skin and have looked
through these archives but not found anything. I was not successful in
locating a review or article to point me in the right direction either.
Therefore any help from you all would be very much appreciated.

Thanks a million,

Joanna

Flow Cytometry Core Facility

EPFL, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology

SV-SG, Station 15

CH 1015, Lausanne

Switzerland

+41 21 69 39 547