Isotype control reference

Nebe-Von-Caron, G g.nebe-von-caron at unipath.com
Mon Jun 4 06:54:12 EDT 2007

[ Moderator's note:
[ Thanks, Gerhard; I am concerned about copyright, but I missed that the attachments in
[ the referenced message were published papers.
[ The links on our website have been changed to refer readers to the following URLs.
[

I would have been more worried about copyright issues when attaching the
pdf's. However with a good society comes a good journal that allows you
to access these articles directly on the web, a fact that can not be
advertised enough

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/fulltext/10049942/PDFSTART

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/fulltext/60500441/PDFSTART

Regards