Please support Patrick's Race across America now

J. Paul Robinson jpr at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Fri Jun 1 06:10:41 EDT 2007

Dear colleagues in the cytometry community

I would like to strongly encourage you to dig deep and support one of
cytometry's own - Patrick Autissier is riding his bike across the entire
USA in support of Partners in Health - a great cause.

I am looking forward to going to Indianapolis on June 19 when Patrick
will ride into Indi - Please go to Patrick's home page and make a
donation - and if you are an ISAC member - say so when you add your
comments.

So far only Coherent, Treestar, Cytek, and ISAC are corporate -
organization sponsors. All three companies are powerful members of the
cytometry corporate community. Thank you for your generosity.

I sure hope that more companies support Patrick and his team. When you
are prepared to ride 3000 miles for a charity, that's sacrifice.

You can donate at http://www.patrickautissier.org

Patrick addressed the ISAC congress at Quebec with a compelling story.
He is one of members who really deserves support. Thanks for doing this
on behalf of ISAC.

With kind regards
Paul Robinson
President, ISAC

--
J. Paul Robinson
SVM Professor of Cytomics

Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories
Bindley Bioscience Center
1203 West State Street
Discovery Park, Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057