Sheath Fluid for BD HTS

Marty Bigos mbigos at gladstone.ucsf.edu
Tue Jul 3 15:57:33 EDT 2007

We use the cheapest stuff we can find - NERL Blood Bank Saline from
VWR, about $12 for 20L depending upon your discount. Works fine with
our HTS. There must be something similar south of the equator. You
could even make up your own PBS in bulk and save more $$$.

Marty Bigos, Director
Gladstone Flow Core

mail:
J. David Gladstone Institutes