Spectra Physics dye laser info?

Ray Hester rhester at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Wed Jan 31 11:50:07 EST 2007

Hi,

We have a Spectra Physics 351 dye laser (with a SP 376B dye circulator)
that hasn't been used in several years.  A new faculty member in
Chemistry here at South Alabama is recycling some old equipment of our
lab such as the Coherent I-90 laser that was on our Meridian Instruments
ACAS 570 confocal system (it worked in both 488 _and_ UV after over five
years of inactivity!), and the dye laser that was on a FACS 440.

I'm contacting the list to see if anyone has the manual for the dye
laser and, if not, if anyone still has one of these in use and is
willing to be a contact person for help in getting it going.
Understandably, Spectra Physics has no info on it at all.

Thanks for any help.

Ray Hester
Univ. of South Alabama