normal range for CD4 count

Li, Betty BLI at PARTNERS.ORG
Fri Jan 26 13:30:37 EST 2007

Hi All:
The question  is not related to e-mail below.

I just want to ask you all that if anyone has established their own normal range
for CD4 count which will include CD3/CD4/CD8/CD16-56/CD19/CD45.
Would you mind share it with me, if you do have it?
I am establishing a normal range from a normal population now , and it seems the
range is pretty wild , which is 26% to 58% for CD4.
please contact me if you have any input, i will be really appreciated.
my e-mail: bli at partners.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Xiao Qun Zhai [mailto:xqzhai at uclan.ac.uk]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 8:00 AM
To: cyto-inbox
Subject: Annexiv V apoptosis analysis

Hi,

I have reviewed all the topics at the web discussion site. But there
isn't relative topic about Anneixn V / PI staining for apoptosis assay.
Could you please provide giudance about Annexin V/PI apoptosis data
analysis and gating method?

Many thanks

Sunny Zhai (BSc, MSc)

Lancashire School of Health and Postgraduate Medicine
Harrington Building
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
PR1 2HE
01772 89 5423

THE INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN THIS ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
PERSON OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED
MATERIAL.  ANY REVIEW, RETRANSMISSION, DISSEMINATION OR OTHER USE OF OR TAKING OF ANY
ACTION IN RELIANCE UPON, THIS INFORMATION BY PERSONS OR ENTITIES OTHER THAN THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT IS PROHIBITED.  IF YOU RECEIVED THIS INFORMATION IN ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE
SENDER AND THE PRIVACY OFFICER, AND PROPERLY DISPOSE OF THIS INFORMATION.