Intracellular Flow Cytometry Course in NYC

Heck, Susanne SHeck at NYBloodCenter.org
Fri Jan 12 11:51:39 EST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that we are hosting the FloCyte Intracellular Flow Cytometry Course at the New York Blood Center in New York City (Upper East Side of Manhattan, easy to reach by bus and Subway). This course is held for the first time on the East Coast and will cover topics of concern and interest to anyone attempting this tricky protocol.

Date: February 5, 2007 from 9 AM to 5 PM
	 (The day before the next METROFLOW meeting (www.metroflow.org) at Rockefeller University)

Location: New York Blood Center- LFKRI, 310 East 67th Street, Conference room 1+2.

Teacher: Dr. Dorothy Lewis, from Baylor.

Registration is open to all. You can register at www.flocyte.com. Go to "training", and then click on "application".

For more information on this and other courses go to www.flocyte.com or contact Sue DeMaggio at FloCyte at FloCyte.com.

Please pass this message or tell all your colleagues whose research effort might benefit from knowing more about intracellular flow!
Hope you can add this course to your schedule and make the first week in February a week of cytometry!

Best regards,

Susanne Heck

Susanne Heck, Ph.D.
Head, Flow Cytometry Core Facility
New York Blood Center- LFKRI
310 E 67th Street, Room 2-16E
New York, NY, 10021
sheck at nybloodcenter.org

New York Blood Center
For more information or to make an appointment we invite you to call 1-800-933-BLOOD
or to visit our website www.nybloodcenter.org
This message and any files transmitted with it is intended only for the designated recipient(s).  It may
contain private or confidential information.   If you are not a designated recipient, you may not use, disclose,
review, copy or distribute this message.  If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail,
destroy all copies and delete this message.  Thank you.