Call for book contributions

Monica Shively shively at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Tue Jan 16 09:07:05 EST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

As you may know, we had an overwhelmingly positive response to the ISAC
Wall of History, displayed at the 23rd Congress in Quebec City in May
2006. We will continue the focus on this history in a special section of
the upcoming ISAC Members’ Handbook. The special section will include
materials from the Wall of History, as well as personal recollections of
important moments, historical anecdotes, and photographs from scientists
in the field.

We invite you to contribute to this book. We are interested in a
personal account of your work, as well as anecdotes you would like to
share. Photos of yourself and others are also welcome. To facilitate
your contribution, we have set up an online questionnaire. It has
several questions to assist you in writing.

Your contribution would be appreciated.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=54773048712

Thanks for your participation,

J. Paul Robinson, President, International Society for Analytical Cytology
Monica Shively, History Project Manager