Canto II table

Telford, William (NIH/NCI) [E] telfordw at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jan 11 19:53:57 EST 2007

Hello Mei...

I like AnthroBenches, made by Anthro (http://www.anthro.com).  AnthroBenches are a
sturdier version of the familiar AnthroCarts often used as computer desks.  They are easy
to assemble and can be customized with shelves, keyboard trays, etc.  They are also on
casters, so you can move your instrument (i.e. for service) if you need to  They support
>250 kilos, and are stable enough for most commercial cytometers.

As I recall, the cost was about $1500 apiece fully equipped - not cheap, but they are
lifetime investments.  We have used them for most of our instruments.

And I have no commercial relationship with Anthro, etc., etc. ;-)

Bill