Canto II table

Mei Chang mchang at CHOC.ORG
Wed Jan 10 18:22:13 EST 2007

Dear Colleagues:

We just purchased a FACS Canto II.  We need a table to put the
instrument.  BD does sell one which costs slightly less than $2000, and
$820 for shiping.  We wonder whether any of you in U.S.A. have bought a
table from other commercial sourses, which may be less expensive than
this.

Many companies sell less expensive tables for laboratory.  However,
none of them meet the specifications for Canto II (72(H)x30(D)x27(H)
inches, and be able to hold more than 400 LBs.

Thanks in advance!
Mei Chang
Children's Hospital of orange County, CA, USA.
e-mail: mchang at CHOC.org

"EMF <choc.org>" made the following annotations.
01/10/07, 15:22:47

This email message and any files transmitted are sent with confidentiality in mind
and contain privileged or copyright information. You must not present
this message to another party without gaining permission from the
sender.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or use this email or the information contained in it
for any purpose other than to notify Children's Hospital of
Orange County.	Any views expressed in this message are those of
the sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Children's Hospital of Orange County. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately,
and delete this email from your system. We do not guarantee that
this material is free from viruses or any other defects although
due care has been taken to minimize the risk.