ARIA - Sorting into Eppendorf Tubes

Ck Poon cpoon at medsfgh.ucsf.edu
Tue Jan 9 13:33:02 EST 2007

Hello All,

Thank you for all the great replies to my questions below. The consensus is
that most operators just snip the caps off their eppendorf tubes and place
them in a sterile Petri dish until needed.

I will let everyone know if I decide to go ahead with routing the front out
as this will eliminate the need to snip the caps off.

Best,
Ck

Ck Poon
Department of Experimental Medicine