Plant Flow Cytometry

J. Paul Robinson jpr at flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu
Mon Jan 8 18:23:28 EST 2007

Also a new book is coming out in a few weeks.
edited by Dr. Jaroslav Dolezel

"Flow Cytometry with Plant Cells"

http://www.wiley-vch.de/publish/en/books/forthcomingTitles/LS00/3-527-31487-3/?sID=d05b

I am sure that this would be a valuable reference

regards
paul robinson

--
J. Paul Robinson
SVM Professor of Cytomics

Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories
Bindley Bioscience Center
1203 West State Street
Discovery Park, Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057