Plant Flow Cytometry

Howard Shapiro hms at shapirolab.com
Sat Jan 6 10:55:58 EST 2007

Joan Kalnitsky wrote:

>> I have a client who works with PI on various species of plants.
>> Some of the plant varieties yield beautiful data, and others yield
>> nothing but junk.	I thought I remembered mention of a Plant Flow
>> List Group many or a few years back.
>>	  Did I dream this up, or does it exist, and if it exists, would
>> someone be kind enough to send contact information.	My client and
>> I would be very appreciative.
>>	  Thanks in advance,
>>	  Joan K.

I think the plant flow cytometry group on the web has pretty much
died out. Plant flow cytometry, however, is alive and well; a new
book on the subject will be out by May. See:

http://www.wiley-vch.de/publish/en/books/forthcomingTitles/
LS00/3-527-31487-3/?sID=d05b

Jaroslav Dolezel, one of the editors of the book, maintains a useful
web site, www.ueb.cas.cz/olomouc1 where you will find protocols,
lists of publications, etc.

-Howard